- A volunteer at the Refuge since 2014, working at the Visitor Center information desk as well as in
the Nature Store.
- A retired Attorney, with a background in Broadcast Journalism.
- An avid photographer, jazz enthusiast and fan of vintage comedies.
- Formerly of Canton, Ohio, a resident of Delray Beach since 2010.
- Steve and his wife Marci have two sons, Jeff and Brad, who reside in Canton.
- Counts photographing wildlife at the Refuge among his favorite activities, having just been awarded an
Honorable Mention in the 2017 Photography Contest!