- Rob is a public servant, entrepreneur, and engineer with a passion for the environment and civic duty.
- A resident of Delray Beach for the past 12 years, he grew up in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, "The Weather
Capital of the World."
- Chair of the Palm Beach Soil & Water Conservation District, where he has served since 2016.
This is a countywide elected position that oversees best management practices for a water conservation and
educates growers and PBC high school students.
- Founder and operator of Door 2 Door Strategies, a community engagement firm that primarily partners
with land planners and nonprofits in Palm Beach and Broward Counties to help facilitate productive dialogue with
the impacted public.
- Vice Chair of the City of Delray Beach Planning & Zoning Board.
- Previously has served on
Delray's Site Plan Review & Appearance Board (SPRAB), and the Green Implementation Advancement Board.
- Worked as a Civil Engineer in roadway/bridge construction and disaster mitigation fields for 10 years.
- Proud graduate of Leadership Palm Beach County (c/o 2020.) M.B.A. from the University of
Florida's Warrington College of Business and a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
- In his free time, Rob enjoys exploring the outdoors, biking, running, painting, and writing.