- September 1954-1958, USAF, Intelligence Operations.
- 1958-1959, Trans World Airlines, Customer/passenger service.
- May 1959-December 1988, Air Traffic Controller, New York Air Route Traffic Control Center, Long Island MacArthur Airport, Islip NY.
- December 1988, retired from the FAA.
- 1968-1998, East Islip NY Fire Department-Volunteer.
- 1971-1998, originated and operated Emco Vending Service Co, Inc., a partnership that included snacks, hot and cold beverage, coffee service,
and food for industry, hospitals, schools and government buildings.
- 1999, relocated to Delray Beach.
- 1999, Volunteer with WXEL radio till the station was sold in June 2011.
- 2000-2012, Mannheim Auto Auction Volunteer Clerk.
- 2002-2010, Volunteer with Palm Beach Harvest, a food bank provider.
- 2001-present, Volunteer Bailiff in the Palm Beach County Traffic Court, South County Courthouse.
- 2010-present, Volunteer at the Refuge Visitor Center.